• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Question Foot deflectors

Lee_nc

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a deflector kit that fits the 2016-2020 model (specifically 2018)?
I know some people do not rate them, but want to try as I commute all year round and want something to remove some of the wind/water blast from my feet.

Here in the U.S. the Honda Powersports website and many OEM parts vendors have the Wind Deflectors for sale. I had top and lower wind deflectors on my 2012 NC700XD. And now I see that, for example, the 2018 NC750X lower wind delflector is exactly the same as the 2012 model - 08R71-MGS-A30.
I cannot tell you how effective these wind deflectors are. I wasn't looking for an opportunity to test them in extreme conditions. Today I will not find a reasonable answer why I installed them 10 years ago. But they looked nice, judging by my photos from that period.

Here in the U.S. the Honda Powersports website and many OEM parts vendors have the Wind Deflectors for sale. I had top and lower wind deflectors on my 2012 NC700XD. And now I see that, for example, the 2018 NC750X lower wind delflector is exactly the same as the 2012 model - 08R71-MGS-A30.
I cannot tell you how effective these wind deflectors are. I wasn't looking for an opportunity to test them in extreme conditions. Today I will not find a reasonable answer why I installed them 10 years ago. But they looked nice, judging by my photos from that period.
Thank you so much, I have been looking for some fiches or catalogues that would give me some information but turned up nothing! I really appreciate your help.

Back