• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Forum Lurkers

I like Silverhounds and I like this one too.

View attachment 10042

That is what I call one of my ears....askhole. The other one I call my "tellhole".

When people tell me to do something, I say "Are you talking in my tellhole or my askhole? My tellhole is deaf; try talking in my askhole and I'll probably hear you".

A person who constantly does the opposite of what I tell them, that would be any member of my immediate family.

Some people are more comfortable posting. Some are more comfortable talking to people in person. And some are comfortable with both. It seems that they are enjoying the same NC. All good to me.

I still don't know another NC owner outside this forum, so this forum is valuable in hearing from others that share my passion. Great bike. Great forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some people are more comfortable posting. Some are more comfortable talking to people in person. And some are comfortable with both. It seems that they are enjoying the same NC. All good to me.

I still don't know another NC owner outside this forum, so this forum is valuable in hearing from others that share my passion. Great bike. Great forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are three in my area but we all live about 30 minutes from each other. We're not close enough to see each other daily but we are close enough to get together for a planned ride. Hopefully we do that again once spring arrives.

Although remember folks, I wasn't calling out lurkers, or trying to shed a poor light on them, merely curious as to how they could contain themselves with less than say, 5 posts, over the course of sometimes several *years* worth of daily showing up, as their log in appearance shows. :D

To each their own, lord knows I bet a lot of people wish I would lurk too, lol

oooooh I wonder who would that might be
happy-winking-smiley.gif

There are three in my area but we all live about 30 minutes from each other. We're not close enough to see each other daily but we are close enough to get together for a planned ride. Hopefully we do that again once spring arrives.

We tried, but that Bama dude wimped out :D

Yep. Hated to do that. I've been swamped with family and working way too many hours. Weekends have been for catching up on what I couldn't get done during the week. Keep thinking things will quiet down and hoepfully they will soon.

No Worries, you did miss a real nice ride tho :D

Please please do not take this the wrong way but I notice that you have posted some 14 posts in half a day, you are clearly making up for the shortfall. Perhaps some people like myself learn from contributions to the forum such as yours and only participate when they feel the can contribute something of value or ask a question of the more experienced.

Please please do not take this the wrong way but I notice that you have posted some 14 posts in half a day, you are clearly making up for the shortfall. Perhaps some people like myself learn from contributions to the forum such as yours and only participate when they feel the can contribute something of value or ask a question of the more experienced.

Ouch, lol

"I don't mean to insult you mate, but..." :D

Well ya, that is kind of a given, being that I'm one of the yakky personality types, to burn up the electrons with a higher post percentage. As a member of that ilk, I would have thought those who hardly ever post wouldn't be the kind to bother registering and logging in every day for years on end, in the first place.

To me, it's like going to the same Pub for 3 years, and never saying hello to anyone. If I never wanted to say hello or talk to anyone, I wouldn't go to a place packed with people. I'd sit at home in peace drinking beer and watching TV. :confused:

been to pub got kicked out coz I called everyone an *** hole after 2 pints;)

our lass had come and get me coz I couldn't remember where I lived!!

Back