• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

forum registration problem and admins ignoring emails

jlegere

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been trying for a couple weeks to register for this forum with my preferred username and kept getting denied and called a spammer. I fired off several emails to the admins asking what the problem was and NO ONE would respond. what gives? it told me the user name was acceptable but kept refusing it and calling me a spammer scum.

i finally had to use another username to get accepted.

so I ask again, why call me a spammer scum, and why ignore emails asking for help with registration?

I apologze for the confusion.... We have an agressive spamer prevention system as the site blocks 100 plus users a day from China, wanting to sell us cheap drugs ect.... The system is not perfect. I will have to look and the email logs too and see why we did not recieve your emails..... what was the first username you tired to use.. were you using the contact us form when sending the email?.... Somthing is not working right....

Welcome to the site... Glad you didnt give up.. and again sorry you had so much trouble with the filters.

Back