• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Forum Troubleshooting

----x----

Reaction score
Visit site
I didn't see any forum regarding issues with the forums themselves, so I figured the "post anything here" section would work.

When I click "my profile" or my username, i'm brought to this profile: nc700-forum.com/forum/members/762x54.html and not my own.

I wasn't sure who to contact for this. It makes it difficult to look at notifications, or really use any forum functions other than making a post or reading other posts by browsing the forum manually.

I didn't see any forum regarding issues with the forums themselves, so I figured the "post anything here" section would work.

When I click "my profile" or my username, i'm brought to this profile: nc700-forum.com/forum/members/762x54.html and not my own.

I wasn't sure who to contact for this. It makes it difficult to look at notifications, or really use any forum functions other than making a post or reading other posts by browsing the forum manually.

Curious! I have reported it and we will try and see what's up! :) Hang in there, lol :eek:

Back