• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Frunk Liner/Backpack

I'd be interested in an insulated version for grocery runs if it was reasonably priced. I'd assume the silver stuff would work best to both reflect the engine heat away and keep in the cold.

we just used one of these much cheaper cost? £00
candystripe_vest_carrier_hand_1.jpg

I cut this bag down to Frunk size
1.jpg

Double stitched a new hem
2.jpg

and re-attached the handles
3.jpg

these three bags go into it
1.jpg

little bags and items go into the three bags
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

No more mess. When looking for something I've a good idea which of the three bags it's in. I can pull out one small bag, or pull out everything with the handles on the big bag.

Last edited:

No more mess. When looking for something I've a good idea which of the three bags it's in. I can pull out one small bag, or pull out everything with the handles on the big bag.

That's really clever, I have a few of those 'green' shopping bags that are similar. My frunk is starting to look like the kitchen junk drawer....

I use a cheap fabric tool roll - I fold the top back and use it to line the inside of the frunk. I've unpicked some of the stitching between the tool pockets so there's a range of sizes, great for keeping bits and pieces organised and leaves the space in the middle free for other things.

2016 Honda Frunk bag

Brand new Honda frunk bag!!

2016-06-10-07.27.25-web.jpg

OK not really!! My old scooter cover was worn, had holes and was no longer really pulling duty as a weatherproof hideaway. So when the new NC700X arrived I took advantage of the opportunity to add some discounted farkles at time of purchase and bought the Honda cover that is for the NC700X (and some CTX models). It came with a handy-dandy bag that should be a good fit for the frunk!!

View attachment 29940

Double stitched a new hem
View attachment 29941

and re-attached the handles
View attachment 29942

these three bags go into it
View attachment 29944

little bags and items go into the three bags
View attachment 29945

View attachment 29946

View attachment 29947

View attachment 29948

View attachment 29949

Brilliant!

Thanks for the great suggestion, GunNut! I just bought this on Amazon. It'll be a welcome upgrade from the plastic shopping bag I've been using.

I went a similar route with a mesh shower tote that fits perfectly, I wanted the side pockets to organize my stuff and wanted it to be see so my LEDs in the bottom of the frunk could shine thru. Works great.

View attachment 32891

I just keep junk in various small stuff sacks and containers. Makes it easier to locate specific items when still on the seat, and to sometimes swap things to and from the WR250R.

I went a similar route with a mesh shower tote that fits perfectly, I wanted the side pockets to organize my stuff and wanted it to be see so my LEDs in the bottom of the frunk could shine thru. Works great.

View attachment 32891

This is really cool - I dropped 10 bucks for this and it is an super nice fit and a brilliant way to organize the frunk. Thanks for the tip!

Back