• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

fuel injection remap

hi can the the nc700x be remapped , and can you balance the throttle bodies

You can't balance the throttle bodies because there is only one on the NC700X.

There has been at least one tuner posting here or on the long-running 2012 Honda NC700X thread on ADV that had high hopes for remapping the 670cc. Don't think anything came of it.

Bazaaz is your only option. There was a Power Commander V in development, but they failed at working around the O2 sensor unlike Bazaaz and gave up (directly from Dynojet). Bazaaz has a nice option to install a switch where you can select the economy or performance map right from the handlebar. Installation on the DCT looks very difficult, but the manual is much easier. Very thorough directions on their website. If I ever find one at discount I'd pick one up to play with, but at $300+ I'll wait. The difference is probably greater than any graph shows due to how lean all bikes come from the manufacturer today. Whenever I've rejet a stock bike the difference has always felt considerable, even though it may not be significant on paper.

+2 ^^^^^^^^^^
Not to mention those test runs are with a different exhaust. NOT much bang for a lot of bucks.

Plus they use scotchlocks for at least one connection (I stopped looking at the installation instructions at that point. A lot of expense, not much performance and compromising the quality of the wiring for just $350.

No thanks

One thing that continues stick in the back of my mind is no one has tried changes to the air box. Plenty of people have changed the muffler and switched to K&N air filter. I believe Bazzza had both of those mods done on the bike they remapped which had no significant gain. The air box breaths through a rather small snorkel which could be limiting any gains. On the CRF250l thread on ADV, they have seen significant increases by opening up the air box after doing exhaust and remap changes. I believe the exhaust change most of them are doing also removes the cat which I’m sure helps. They have different recommended settings for the remap depending on if you have changed only exhaust or also having the air box mod.

Back