• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Funny eBay deals

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There are lots of deals to be found on eBay. The best ones are when a seller might not know a lot about what they're actually selling. I was shopping for a D.I.D. 520 VX2 drive chain when I found an auction for one, a Gold one, no less. I bid and won the chain for $33.70! The condition was listed as "New other." The seller further explains that there is "Cosmetic Damage: Chain has grease on it." :eek: EEEK!

So the chain arrives and it's just like any other new VX2 chain I've purchased. If anything, someone may have tried to wipe some of the factory's grease off! I got a good deal and a good chuckle on that one.

0CB7FDC8-5E7B-499F-97C1-2305D32E8D29.jpg

Last edited:
I purchased a Hotwire jacket for $9 including shipping because the battery didn't come with it. The controller came with it and that is all that I needed to connect to the SAE cable on the bike.

That's the beauty of Ebay.........you can find ALMOST anything on there!!! I love the ads for a widget that cost $1.34, and $12.67 shipping. Then there are the Dismantler Morons who pull shipping quotes directly out of where the sun don't shine........sometimes with the same exact "cents" for different items: $12.17, $5.17, $29.17.........that just looks ridiculous.

Back