• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Future Newbie

Well, The new girl is home and she's a beauty! Warmed her up and fed her some Seafoam. Ordered her a Madstad, radiator grill and some grip puppies for Valentines. Can't wait to take her for a ride. -23 here this am so it may be a while.
Get her a Madstad windshield. She’ll like that too.

Wow! I didn't realize they are going for that much. They are good for a number of uses and are a heckuva lotta fun. I bought this one used in 2008 for $2500. Love the blue color, I'm a Ford guy, but I liked the silver wheels on the 2018. It's supposed to get to 45 here on Tuesday and I will be taking mine for her first ride!

I don't know what it is about Utah, but people seem to think TWs are made of gold and spit $100 bills out the exhaust. There is a 2002 listed on my local classifieds for $3500. Total of 9 listed and the cheapest is a 99 for $2800 and it looks pretty beat. I have always wanted one, Maybe I should come to MN to look ;)

More on topic, I bought a super low mileage 2019 NC750X yesterday and will ride it home on Monday. Very excited!
Here is a pic for you to mull over :)

Attachments

• 7981E8E3-CBDF-42AB-A598-DE0A846E3E53.jpeg
    7981E8E3-CBDF-42AB-A598-DE0A846E3E53.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
Well, I have taken the new girl for two short 12 mi. rides up here in the frost zone, 43 today.
She seems to fit me very well, I'm 6-1 with long arms.
The engine seems plenty snappy for me and I am very happy with the exhaust note.
Transmission is a very smooth shifter.
The seat seems fine but no doubt that opinion may change after my first two hr ride.
Display took a little while to get set.
Very satisfied so far, now shopping for some pannies!

Back