• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Gasoline Prices, What are you paying?

Makes you wonder exactly why the prices very sooooo much even just across the U.S.

Some of our local refineries have had fires and other issues lately effecting the supply here in California. (or at least that's what the news is saying) Therefore effecting the price. Which IMO is still B.S. considering the major oil companies still have record breaking profits! This is I think is a fine example of why they have such high profits, jack up the price when ever they want and we keep buying because we have to.

The last tank of fuel cost me $3.939 gallon, but it was 91 octane non ethanol.
The previous tank cost $4.029 a gallon. The bad thing about this tank was it contained ethanol and I got 12.4 mpg less with that tank.

Just to make you all feel better I just filled up at £1.38 per litre so that's roughly $2.14 or €1.73 so I guess I win but untlimately lose (money that is) lol - one of the main reasons I went for the bike - excellent mileage - decent tank range - great torque - agile and good looking. Remeber my pricing here in expensive UK is per litre - ouch ;-(

Back