• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Gboswellsac believed to be involved in accident in Canada.

Thanks for all the encourgement and OCR for checking on me .... I sent this to OCR just now but thought may want to post to everyone... Do not have full computer access so will not be able to respond but it WAS good trip...

Im in Blair Reeves Rehab in San Antonio now ..... Paralized from breast down but should be able to recover some ... No more Biking...:-( Tell every one about having Canadian Ins a must as most US co will not cover you outside of US.... Also about Joe @ Whitehorse Honda .... very gracious. All should have a Credit card that with translate (currency for you free) so when you pay $530.00 for Tire is is only 299.00 US $. I have CapitolOne and does for free. IE 2 nights in Ft Nelson 259.00 was really only 179.00 US. Also Alaska Leather as place Sun - Sat for Jackets etc. - Tires in Anchorage. ....
Great trip up Alaska 1 but check on fuel distance as I almost had to use Fuel tubes a couple times and met some GS riders with pinging fuel light 40k from Toad Jct. ... never ran out but came close twice..... In BC lots of buffalo and several Bears including the big brown bear in my lane that when I realized what it was it was too close for picture. Guess he did not want a Honda and let me pass after he stared at me for 10 min. Kept it in gear just in case he charged So I could turn around and bolt out of there. One of the highlights of the trip and no picture....:-( . All my pictures are in the trunk of the bike I'm waiting for them to send me from Toad River Jct. Hwy dept. BTW the Canadian people are awesome if you just stop and talk. Had a lady (a 12 if ever saw one) stopped to take my picture in Dawson Creek and when I offered to compensate, she refused gave a hug an said enjoy Canada. Dumb A?? me I did not get her Picture. Was a great trip except for ending and that was my fault not the Bike's. Will add more suggestions when I'm more able to use Computer keyboard. Trip I've wanted to make since 1999 so was great up to the ending.

So great to hear from ya man! My heart really goes out to you. Tough going, but you seem like a tough soul, so take names and kick butt!

Please, if you can (and want to), keep us all in your thoughts and updated from time to time, so we can cheer along with your speedy recovery :)

All the best, mate!

If you have been to a Horizon Unlimited meeting in the last couple of years, you have meet Boz. He is the fellow who volunteers to do all the dirty work no one else wants to do. Boz has always kept a low profile, but man does he participate.

Like me, he has been hooked on motorcycles for a long time. The last time I got hurt the doctors told me I would not ride again for at least 18 months. Two weeks later I drove my bike to the doctor's office just to piss the doctor off. A month later Boz was helping me get on and off my motorcycle on a Horizions Unlimited trip to Yosemite National Park. I believe if there is anyway that Boz can ride again, he will ride again!

Remember that they call those quacks practitioners, because they really don't have any idea what they are doing.

The Boz is in the white sweat shirt on the end.

HU-The Four Musketeers.jpg

I hope Bos is doing ok

That sounds so inadequate for what I really mean, but I can't think of a proper way to articulate it

Back