• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Genuine Canadian Culture

Timtone

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, so this has nothing to do with an NC.

But, seeing as how I hang out here now and again I thought I would share some images of my weekend past.

This was Canada Day long weekend around here. I am sure you folks from around the planet may have had a long weekend of some sort as well.
This is an offroad or 'wheeling' trip on perhaps the best....or at least most infamous....offroad trail in BC and perhaps Canada.

It's called The Whipsaw. The trailhead is about 20 km west of Princeton BC. It starts at about 2000 feet elev and peaks out at about 6400 feet.

Usually this time of the year there would be substantial amounts of snow on the higher parts of the trail. That's why I picked this weekend and invited all the big snow trucks this time. So I could get my smaller truck up there.:D

The black Ranger is me.

This is a link to a local forum. I am pretty sure you should be able to see the images without signing up. Someone please let me know if you cannot 'get in'. I will fix it.
Canada Day Whipsaw 2013

It is always big fun but exhausting. It was a lot hotter than it would normally have been, plus the bugs were epic.

All the cars are brown! Funny....I was taking a shot at one point and thought the same thing. And that is trying to avoid the mud. LOL
This is me...
Whip13-Hollywood2.jpg

Back