• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi 41 Liter dual opening side cases

i have them on my tiger 1050. i think they would be huge on the nc700. great bags that hold a lot. i have many miles on them and they work fine.

Five Bills for these? Wow... (yes, I know that's not a helpful comment. I like the look of them, but I know I will never own any... not at $500.)

I was thinking something like this to go along with the fine StratTuner designed PVC sideracks. :eek:
At only $37 each with a 3025ci interior volume (49 Liters) each, that's a whole lot of capacity for under $100.
Similar items may be available elsewhere for less

Tool Box by STANLEY - Portable Tool Boxes & Chests at Zoro

You know what they say.....the cheapest thing on a motorcycle is the Rider!!!! I resemble that remark :cool:

Last edited:
I like your thought BUT I think when you get it loaded down, PVC isn't going to cut it. Unless, you make some kid of strap to hold them across the rear seat. The PVC is mainly to keep soft bags from leaning into the wheel well. Also, the 26" width is going be fun to fit in that space.

You could spring for good rack system like Givi PL1111 ($190) and then bolt these or a similar one with better dimensions to the racks.

Keep thinking !!!

I agree with your comment.
I was in fact thinking ofsome sort of method to have straps going across the rear seat to do the actual weight carrying
and the PVC racks to prevent them tucking into the wheel well.

Interesting.....

I like your thought BUT I think when you get it loaded down, PVC isn't going to cut it. Unless, you make some kid of strap to hold them across the rear seat. The PVC is mainly to keep soft bags from leaning into the wheel well. Also, the 26" width is going be fun to fit in that space.

You could spring for good rack system like Givi PL1111 ($190) and then bolt these or a similar one with better dimensions to the racks.

Keep thinking !!!

I'm racking my brain but can't figure out why this isn't a good idea. I agree the rack system is probably the preferred method. I like this one as well, the Dewalt system looks like a poor man's pelican case.

Great idea, let me know how it progresses!

I'm racking my brain but can't figure out why this isn't a good idea. I agree the rack system is probably the preferred method. I like this one as well, the Dewalt system looks like a poor man's pelican case.

Great idea, let me know how it progresses!

I assumed (I know what they say) that the OP was thinking of using the PVC racks for support. That just won't work. Also, I thought the cases too long to fit.
I actually like the Dewalt cases you posted though, The dimemsions seem to be more "right" for the NC -maybe a little deep.

With a proper rack system you would just bolt them up using large washers to spread out the load.

I use a pair of these on my NCX. They are proportionate to the size and power of the bike imho. Panniers that are too large can adversely affect the fuel consumption especially on a low powered bike like the NC.

Side hardbags E21 CRUISER - GIVI

Back