• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Givi Trekker OB, Yoshi CF Can & My Sweet New Rack!

vodapas

Reaction score
Visit site
Really not good pics. Just a couple of goof pics I sent to wife while she was at work the other night that I still had on my phone so I figured why not share.

The side view of the Trekker OB and the Yoshi can right after I finished putting it on.

IMG_1794.jpg

Rear view of the OB's and my sweet new rack. Totally custom! Really just roughing out the size of the Alt-Rider rack for the tiger 800 that I'm going to add once I get a pillion rack from Dale. I love the OB's but I despise the Givi M5 rack. So, since I had to use the Givi saddle bag supports because they're the only one the OB's mount on that means I was forced into using the Givi top rack arms. But, I will not be forced into putting that plastic monstrosity on the back of my baby and since Givi won't make a nice aluminum rack for the lowly NC folk I'll do it myself! Ok, rant over.

IMG_1795.jpg

Those are some big boxes.I have a flat plate made also,just pop the top case off if I ever need to haul something.

Those are some big boxes.I have a flat plate made also,just pop the top case off if I ever need to haul something.

Right?! Imagine what 48L boxes would look like. LOL

Yeah I definitely think from a useability and aesthetic perspective it makes sense to have a real rack rather than just a box mount. My plan is to run a solo seat with the pillion rack unless I've got the wife along and to only mount the top box when I'm actually heading out on a long trek. For day to day commuting these OB's should have me covered.

This could be in the "How to lose 10 mpg" thread. You can read that as "Dang, I like those boxes!"
I still think about getting the Tusk 37L boxes even though I lke the Shad 36L I have.

Everytime I see a red NC, I want to paint mine!

Back