• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Giving us a bad image.

mmmm..here is some 'news' which may confirm my idea about that something happens BEFORE the guy start recording. as i said before,at the beginning of this conversation-it looks to me that he is started recording when they are trying stop the car(at very beginning of the video,when car hit the bike). one again-i'm not taking either side(because both of them over reacted). all i'm trying to say is that those bikers didn't just jump on the guy without a reason. he probably did something. and looks like i was right about that:

Motorcycle Cameraman Says SUV Driver Tossed Water Bottle At Bikers [VIDEO]

The motorcyclist who took video of a group of motorcyclists says SUV driver Alexian Lien threw a water bottle at the cyclists before he started recording.
Kevin BresloffKevin Bresloff (WCBS TV)

Andrew Vecere, the lawyer for videographer Kevin Bresloff told CBS This Morning his client turned the helmet camera on after he saw – “or what he believes that he saw was a water bottle come out of the sunroof of the car,” Vecere said.

New video of NYC motorcycle road rage attack shows men apparently kicking SUV driver - CBS News

It was supposed to be a leisurely Sunday ride through New York City. Some in this group of motorcycles were intentionally slowing down other cars on the road so that the rest of them could pass safely.

Kevin Bresloff turned on his helmet camera shortly after the riders encountered the black Range Rover, says his lawyer, Andrew Vecere. "From speaking to him, what he saw - or what he believes that he saw was a water bottle come out of the sunroof of the car," Vecere said.

so- slow down traffic.... the 'banker' got pissed off (as i told you) and throw the bottle at them..and here we go..

don't know about GB,but in NY and tristate area around it's a typical vehicle for a lawyer or banker...took me some time,but i was right-
33 years old asian banker,driving $100K Range Rover in NY? do you seriously believe that he is some sort of peaceful\hippie Buddhist or something? give me a break

Is there something wrong with being Asian and a banker? He worked hard to get where he is. I am a 24-year-old Japanese Engineer, and I get paid pretty well working hard everyday. I have 2 cars, a new truck, and my motorcycle. Does this mean I can't be a Buddhist? My passion in life is vehicles and his is his family; there's nothing wrong with either of those. I know plenty of people that own Range Rovers, and I don't treat them any differently than anyone else I know. Am I doing life wrong, VE? Please tell me so I can correct it.

Last edited:
sure,but i think you don't understand\missing my point. we know his side of the story. now let's hear the other side. we need to know what happens BEFORE that video.

The point that you are missing is that the Cops interview offenders and witnesses and so far they don't have evidence to charge the SUV driver, therefore it appears that he hasn't driven in a manner that you would like to believe to somehow justify the actions of the mob.

The actions of the mob cannot be justified and fortunately your attitude is that of the minority.

Asian. Banker. Luxury car. Water bottle thrown out of window.
Now, was the bottle aimed at the bikers? Or was it a bad habit of littering?
100+ bikers and you throw a water bottle at them?
i don't think this guy is a banker nor a rich guy if he is stupid enough to do that.
. He must have been an idiot or imbecile.
people can believe anything they want AFTER they already preconcluded the judgement.

water bottle or not, mob terror is real, looks real and it happened.

mmmm..here is some 'news' which may confirm my idea about that something happens BEFORE the guy start recording. as i said before,at the beginning of this conversation-it looks to me that he is started recording when they are trying stop the car(at very beginning of the video,when car hit the bike). one again-i'm not taking either side(because both of them over reacted). all i'm trying to say is that those bikers didn't just jump on the guy without a reason. he probably did something. and looks like i was right about that:

Motorcycle Cameraman Says SUV Driver Tossed Water Bottle At Bikers [VIDEO]

Of course it doesn't seem strange to you that

1. the motorcyclist conveniently wasn't recording at the time that of the alleged bottle being thrown from the sunroof, he obviously wasn't out filming his mates riding like idiots or
2. that if you were going to throw something from a moving vehicle you would choose the sunroof to throw it through or
3. that it's taken all this time for this allegation to emerge, you'd think someone would have mentioned it sooner!

Of course it doesn't seem strange to you that

1. the motorcyclist conveniently wasn't recording at the time that of the alleged bottle being thrown from the sunroof, he obviously wasn't out filming his mates riding like idiots or
2. that if you were going to throw something from a moving vehicle you would choose the sunroof to throw it through or
3. that it's taken all this time for this allegation to emerge, you'd think someone would have mentioned it sooner!

That is why some bikers think they "know it all" and they can take laws into their own hands.
I wonder what I or YOU would do, if we were there at the scene (not that I will ever be involved in such a big uncontrolled big group of bikers).

Even if the SUV driver did throw a waterbottle out, is it the business of the bikers to retaliate?
Would a family man with his family inside the car, actually throw out a water bottle at this "allegedly agressive looking" big group of bikers?
I think it is stupid to even think he is capable of such a move.

Better yet, just say the driver FARTED and the bikers were angry.
:p

I'm a couple days behind on this thread so playing catch up on the conversation. The first sentence in this quote cracks me up. BS for the start. A leisurely Sunday ride. How many of you take your license plates off for a leisurely ride? There is no use reading the rest of the statement right after that. You don't purposely conceal your plates or take them off if you have good intentions.

Honestly, this whole water bottle things is ridiculous too. Who knows where it came from. Could have been thrown by a passenger on another bike, hit the top of the SUV and bounced over. Nobody here has a clue and it is all conjecture unless there is eye witness documentation.

Everyone is trying to CYA. Storys are going to fly. They are screwed and they know it so they will pull out all ths tops. Just my opinion.

It was supposed to be a leisurely Sunday ride through New York City. Some in this group of motorcycles were intentionally slowing down other cars on the road so that the rest of them could pass safely.

Kevin Bresloff turned on his helmet camera shortly after the riders encountered the black Range Rover, says his lawyer, Andrew Vecere. "From speaking to him, what he saw - or what he believes that he saw was a water bottle come out of the sunroof of the car," Vecere said.

That is why some bikers think they "know it all" and they can take laws into their own hands.
I wonder what I or YOU would do, if we were there at the scene (not that I will ever be involved in such a big uncontrolled big group of bikers).

Even if the SUV driver did throw a waterbottle out, is it the business of the bikers to retaliate?
Would a family man with his family inside the car, actually throw out a water bottle at this "allegedly agressive looking" big group of bikers?
I think it is stupid to even think he is capable of such a move.

Better yet, just say the driver FARTED and the bikers were angry.
:p

I don't understand why it took so long for the water bottle to emerge and only to emerge from the words of one rider. Christopher Cruz, the one that slowed down in front of the SUV didn't mention the water bottle at all during his interviews. Therefore, his actions were not retaliation towards the driver.

Back