• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

GMax MD01 Solid Modular Review: A Standout Surprise

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
First Impressions Who is GMax? I know many of you are familiar with the brand already but this is my first encounter with them. I scoured the internet and found scant information so I reached out directly via email and got a fast response. GMax is an American company based in Idaho that began designing ...
The post GMax MD01 Solid Modular Review: A Standout Surprise appeared first on webBikeWorld.

More...

Like you mentioned, if it fits your melon then buy it! I have an older(2011) 54S and it fits my melon great. After two spills, a lot of scratches and 7 years the sunvisor actuator finally gave out! It was a great fitting helmet and i loved the huge airflow i got from all of the vents.

So i bought a new helmet, i tried an HJC IS-Max II. I really like the fit-n-finish/feel of the HJC. However my complaints are that it doesn’t have the flashing rear light and it doesn't have near the ventilation of the 54S(i really miss those features).

So, i might unload my new HJC and pick up the new MD01. :{)

Back