• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

GoPro (or similar) users...where do you mount your camera

Until, I see some lab tests to replicate, I'm doubtful. Ski helmets are very similar to bicycle helmets, and I see bicycle helmets shatter all the time.

and sometimes they should, they are design that way, as the helmet break it take the impact away with it.

kind of like car front end crush zone, they are suppose to crush in to absorb the impact, because when the do not the occupant with absorb it and cause internal injuries

Crumple Zone - Crash Test

HELMET TECHNOLOGY | Arai Helmet (Europe) B.V. official website

^ read why the other shelf can sometime break- not a good thing in a motorcycle as there is usually multiple impacts, but in a bicycle multiple impact is unlikely. but you are right, there is not enough testing on this.

Last edited:
Just got a gopro and I tried mounting it on the frunk with the suction cup mount. It worked but was a little vibey on certain roads. Got the chest mount and haven't looked back. Easy to turn on and off while riding with minimal effort and I like the POV on the videos.

Back