• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

GPKompozit Tail Box rack?

NovaGeeze

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone out there mounted a GP Kompozit tail box rear rack? Looks like a decent value for the $85 (shipping included from Turkey) that I get quoted when I visit their site.

If you check the Honda NC owners forum which is kind of UK but everyone else welcome site there is a feed about them , good value for money review if I remember, its a recent topic .

their stuff looks pretty good. I got their crash bars via amazon, but paid $250. On their site, they list the bars for $150. But also $250. A bit confusing. Both shipped free. No discernable difference to me, but maybe I'm missing something. I'll check the UK forum.

their stuff looks pretty good. I got their crash bars via amazon, but paid $250. On their site, they list the bars for $150. But also $250. A bit confusing. Both shipped free. No discernable difference to me, but maybe I'm missing something. I'll check the UK forum.
Hi NovaGeeze: I was also confused by the price difference for their crash bars. I took a risk and ordered direct from the factory. It took about 20 days to arrive, but I saved about $90 dollars. I you chose standard shipping the price is free, and no sales tax. My at my door price was $151.00 excellent deal.

Bah! well I'm glad you got a deal. I didn't realize at the time I ordered them that I could get them direct, much less for that price. I'll order the rack that way I think, because I'm really more interested in mounting soft bags, and I need a way to keep them from flapping inward into the rear tire. That rack looks like it'll hold a tailbox fine, but I should also be able to very easily mod it with a couple carbon-fiber tubes pointed downward to have a fence, if you will, to keep soft panniers from flapping.

Bah! well I'm glad you got a deal. I didn't realize at the time I ordered them that I could get them direct, much less for that price. I'll order the rack that way I think, because I'm really more interested in mounting soft bags, and I need a way to keep them from flapping inward into the rear tire. That rack looks like it'll hold a tailbox fine, but I should also be able to very easily mod it with a couple carbon-fiber tubes pointed downward to have a fence, if you will, to keep soft panniers from flapping.
Sounds like a plan NovaGeeze. One strange thing I saw on the GPKomposzit site when looking at the crash bars they showed two crash bars. One at $151, the other at $239. Both had the same SKU. Maybe the cheaper was a sale item. I'm satisfied with y purchase at the $150

Looks like a good rack, should fit all the brand name top boxes.

Sounds like a plan NovaGeeze. One strange thing I saw on the GPKomposzit site when looking at the crash bars they showed two crash bars. One at $151, the other at $239. Both had the same SKU. Maybe the cheaper was a sale item. I'm satisfied with y purchase at the $150
I just rechecked the GP Kompozit web site and the $151 crash bars are now $223. Sorry for any confusion. When I purchased I saw two listings both for the same SKU. One $151 the other the higher price. That must have been a sale item.

Back