• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Greetings from Chicago

City Rider

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,
I've just upgraded from a 300cc bike which I rode for a year. It was a great bike, but some recall issues along with the low power/highway twitchiness convinced me to upgrade to NC700X. I’ve got awesome deal on leftover 2014, standard NC.
I’m looking forward to go thru the forum and learn as much as I can from you guys so I can appreciate the bike even more.
I hope to see some of you on the road.
Ride Safe

Welcome from downstate Illinois!

G'day City Rider. I was in Chicago in April when the weather turned warm. It was great to see a few bikes out in the sun, but seeing people ride without helmets was a little weird. Enjoy your riding.

Hi Harvey, you are right about that. Illinois law does not require helmet when riding a motorcycle (only protection for eyes). Unfortunately a lot of riders choose to ride without one.
Ride safe

Welcome from Little Rock, Arkansas! My wife and her family are from Illinois (Decatur Area) so we visit often. I use my NC to commute around Little Rock. I think the NC should suit you well in the Chicago area. There was a ton of road construction in the inner city last time I was in downtown Chicago. I hope they have most of that finished.

Gotta love those left over 14's that's what I just picked up for a steal! Welcome from cali as well!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back