• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Greetings from the Ozarks

Bug Dr.

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello fellow riders,
I rode the NC a couple of times now and I'm hooked on this bike. I don't own one yet but I will either add this one to the stable or replace my RT and just own this bike. I don't have to tell you guys how cool this bike is to ride. Looking at the modifications folks have made to their bikes helps seal the deal for me.

Currently, I'm mostly active on ST-Owners forum (great site BTW for general motorcycle info) as I used to own an ST and still host two events per year for those motorcycle enthusiasts. I would like to host a NC gathering sometime next year in the Ozarks. We are blessed to have some of the best motorcycle roads in the country here in Arkansas.

I look forward to being a part of this forum and motorcycle community. I have learned much lurking the last few days.
Cheers,
Mike

I couldn't agree with you more. Every time I ride my NC I like it more and more. So much so that my VFR is for sale because it doesn't get ridden. You will enjoy yours as much once you pick it up

Back