• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Greetinz! Newbee owner here!

GREAT to know info! espically the paint code. It is REAL paint, i know the whole plasti-dip trend and wouldn't use it on anything like a vehicle finish..
I saw no signs of overspray or silver paint when I lightly scratch in a hidden place.

so yea I guess it "JUST" a repaint for some reason.. maybe damaged plastics in shippin' who knows. but wonder why they would repaint it a different color..HMM the mind wonders:)

The only thing that would be nice to know is what paint code it actually is. Obviously the label is no help. I'm thinking in terms of you someday possibly needing to replace a damaged piece. If somehow it really is the Honda white color, well that would make life easy.

Congratulations on your new NC. Welcome from Washington state!

As a heads-up, I'd encourage you to read about the Honda OEM tall windscreen. I bought my NC used and it had the Honda tall windscreen installed. I thought it was a great idea until I started riding. It created a dramatic buffeting around my head. Noisy. Funky airflow. Pretty annoying. The faster I rode, the worse it got. Riding on the freeway was a real challenge -- I had to tuck my head below the windscreen to get "clean" air. I'm 5' 11" and it just didn't work for me. I opted to go back to the standard windscreen. Constant air flow is better than bad, buffeting air flow. I've heard problem can depend on how tall you are, so it might not happen to you. Anyway, just a heads-up.

I hope you have many years of enjoyment with your NC.

Congratulations on your new NC. Welcome from Washington state!

As a heads-up, I'd encourage you to read about the Honda OEM tall windscreen. I bought my NC used and it had the Honda tall windscreen installed. I thought it was a great idea until I started riding. It created a dramatic buffeting around my head. Noisy. Funky airflow. Pretty annoying. The faster I rode, the worse it got. Riding on the freeway was a real challenge -- I had to tuck my head below the windscreen to get "clean" air. I'm 5' 11" and it just didn't work for me. I opted to go back to the standard windscreen. Constant air flow is better than bad, buffeting air flow. I've heard problem can depend on how tall you are, so it might not happen to you. Anyway, just a heads-up.

I hope you have many years of enjoyment with your NC.

Thanks!
I also prefer to ride in a "bubble" coming from the sport/ tour side of riding. A replacement windshield would be nice to minimize buffeting/ noise but i am realistic with this bike hehe

First and most important mod (if you're not going off road ) would be a MadStad windshield. Absolutely the best!
I have a TCI engine guard for sale. It is not a crash guard - if you want that, better to go another brand.
I had the TCI guard and Kurakyn highway pegs. Worked good for me. If you go that route get the highway pegs that are for a 1.35" bar.
My ad is in the for sale section. You could PM me also. Sorry for the shameless plug.... Really.

First and most important mod (if you're not going off road ) would be a MadStad windshield. Absolutely the best!
I have a TCI engine guard for sale. It is not a crash guard - if you want that, better to go another brand.
I had the TCI guard and Kurakyn highway pegs. Worked good for me. If you go that route get the highway pegs that are for a 1.35" bar.
My ad is in the for sale section. You could PM me also. Sorry for the shameless plug.... Really.��

Thanks for the Ideas,
Id prefer the full crash/ engine guard. and definatly want the pegs, I saw some that hang low from a goldwing or something I saw here. thats the setup I need.

Back