• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Handguards for DCT

Hi guys, anyone with any views if the original bar ends and internal weights can be left in saving a bit if a hassle? Is the OEM bolt long enough to accomodate the spines? Any views sincerely appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any answers to this yet? I need to know too. There's no way I'm dismantling switchgear etc to remove the internal weights.

Do these Kobra guards work with the original internal weights?

I know the BB Storms do, what about these?

Thanks.

Hi, guys since I didnt get any reaponses i decided to buy a pair and take my chances and I am glad to say that the Kobra ones work fine with original honda weights. No need to remove anything.

Hi, guys since I didnt get any reaponses i decided to buy a pair and take my chances and I am glad to say that the Kobra ones work fine with original honda weights. No need to remove anything.

Many thanks Badger. :eek:

I can also confirm that the Kobras fit the NCX DCT with no problems at all.

No need to remove the internal weights so there's 3/4 of the work not needed

I assembled mine as per instructions, loose fitted to ensure everything was tickety boo, then removed each bolt one by one and added Loctite to each thread before tightening.

Awesome, I love em, I love the angular shape of them, they match the NC well. :cool:

4f18180e155ff8649eae2c342b97c1b0_zpsae0f9a63.jpg

846908fc8245b116fffaf1010a0183b3_zps736e2074.jpg

4852eadd9442cc2a5679d0789c54ef9d_zps31b12fa5.jpg

Thanks to Whiteyez and Badger for confirming that they would fit before I spent out the £117!

Back