• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Happiness is....

happy

Site Supporter
Reaction score
www.nc700-forum.com
....when you go for a ride with your NCX in the "freezing" cold and realised it is actually not that bad. (I did that today). :D

....when you "rediscover" the joy of riding after 3 weeks of winter-hole-up.

....when your NCX went through lots of salty dirty road grime and then you get to hose it down real quick and clean afterwards. :p

....whenever I log in, there are multiple LIKES in my inbox. I must be doing something right, ain't it? :p

What makes you happy?
:cool:

not doing what you suggested.. bollocks that, I like to keep my nads warm and cosy including my digits.
car for me till the song birds are singing.
at least I DO have a CHOICE!
giggle-animated-animation-giggle-smiley-emoticon-000389-large.gif

…when you buy a new bike after totaling one.
…when you don’t wipe out in front of the salesman when you pull out of the lot on new tires and it gets squirrely on ya.
…when you realize that even though your heart races when you flashback to the accident, you must ride while you still can!

...sorry I am not a poet
...sorry can't ride in -20C
...sorry,
...... have to study for the upcoming exam
... ... and be happy with viewing the forum...

Happiness is a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.

happiness 1.jpg

Last edited:
Hapiness is getting to ride the %&#$ bike after many days of rain... Terrible to buy a new bike and stare at it for days while it rains!

Happiness is parking my NCX on my weekend off, and spending time with my boys. The NC goes back to work when I do.

Seeing my projected retirement age shrink as my investments, extra income, and frugality are paying off.

Planning and working in my garden that gives me lots of great food.

Ok, I will throw an NC related one in there too.....

Going into my shed and seeing my NC, patting the seat gently and saying "It won't be long now honey, we're almost there." lol

Last edited:
happiness jumping into my bed and seeing my lass, patting my bald head gently and saying "It won't be long now honey, we're almost there....cheaking bugger if I could get ma leg up that far I'd kick her teef in...lol

Back