• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Having a Technical Day in Northern Illinois

I was thinking of getting some 14 gauge wire bend a hook or Krook in the end then sliding it into the front right side and catch the wire and pull it and try to open the latch.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

for those of us who end up working on stuff in a driveway... I'd highly recommend a gardening stool. You can use them either as a stool or something to kneel on. Not as good as having the bike up high, but far better than not.

6423f341-e5f3-40c7-b4ed-b9285ec28b8e_1.fd74ffb9f9f2612beed5c0679789943b.jpeg

for those of us who end up working on stuff in a driveway... I'd highly recommend a gardening stool. You can use them either as a stool or something to kneel on. Not as good as having the bike up high, but far better than not.

6423f341-e5f3-40c7-b4ed-b9285ec28b8e_1.fd74ffb9f9f2612beed5c0679789943b.jpeg

I use these and they work perfect.
But the issue is to get up. :( After couple times I knee-down and get up - I start cursing like... :D

Right, the gardening stool I'm recommending has the legs of the stool sticking up when you're kneeling, which can help you get up easier.

Obviously in some ways it's less convenient than knee pads (you have to move it around), but in other ways it's more convenient (easier to get up from, can be used as a seat too).

Back