• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Heads-Up Breaking System

WJS

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
HUB | Heads-Up Braking System

I'm fairly safety minded and this makes pretty good sense but my vanity demon kicked in when I saw this. Not sure I would attach this to my helmet and I'm mostly in hi-vis gear. It would get people's attention though.

for $30, you can add that function to the GMAX GM54S helmet ($161). The helmet contains a space for two AAA batteries and a receiver.
The transmitter wires into the brake light access panel under the seat.

for $30, you can add that function to the GMAX GM54S helmet ($161). The helmet contains a space for two AAA batteries and a receiver.

That looks a whole lot cleaner too. Not sure how a I feel about a $160 modular helmet though.

My dad has that helmet. It's a decent helmet for the money. But the light is so dim it's almost worthless.

for some of $160 is the HIGH end of what we would pay for a helmet.... and yes, I have a $160 head...just ask Mrs. StratTuner...

for some of $160 is the HIGH end of what we would pay for a helmet.... and yes, I have a $160 head...just ask Mrs. StratTuner...

It's the modular component at that price range that makes me wonder. I'm not basing this on anything, just speculating.

Back