• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Heavy Rider and the NC700X

Being over weight, the biggest problem I have with this bike is sitting on the bike and opening the frunk. Can not be done, my belly gets in the way. Other than that no problems at all for this short, fat, ugly guy.

Being over weight, the biggest problem I have with this bike is sitting on the bike and opening the frunk. Can not be done, my belly gets in the way. Other than that no problems at all for this short, fat, ugly guy.

I'm amazed that no aftermarket producer in America has developed a frunk lid replacement with built-in holders for a Big Gulp, extra-large cheesy fries, and a couple of triple cheeseburgers.

I'm convinced Honda designed the frunk as it is in order to avoid liability issues when American riders ride with the lid propped open so they can get at 21 liters of snack food storage.

(Going from driving in America to driving in Japan...on the other side of the car...the hardest thing to get used to was switching the hand I eat potato chips with).

Last edited:
6'1' 256 lbs, no issues here. As for a seat, I went with a seat concepts and love it. Stop by my youtube channel, links in the sig.

Hot dogs, corn, and Twinkies. And we've got good teeth too

I eat hot dogs to but it doesn't make an ape different to my height or between ma legs.
ans I still got some of my own teefs to.
the dentist of years ago ruin my my teefs by drilling and filling my teefs when theres nothing wrong with them.
on NHS here they get paid on the work they do so that is what the BA**ID DID AT MY EXPENSE.
by the time I change dentist it was to late.
anyway why do you guys think we British have rotten teefs??
its just as bad in the USA as else where, I have a few friends in their 60's that still have their own teefs.
I was just unlucky to have a dentist who was known as the butcher of marske(a little town not far from me).
the mothers would not take their children to him.later years I got told he was struck off for that reason.
I've never had a new filling in 29 years since I changed dentist, only the old ones replaced.
my new dentist then said what on earth has he done to your teeth ....BAD FILLINGS.............................

That jackass should have been jailed or beaten to pulp.
I eat hot dogs to but it doesn't make an ape different to my height or between ma legs.
ans I still got some of my own teefs to.
the dentist of years ago ruin my my teefs by drilling and filling my teefs when theres nothing wrong with them.
on NHS here they get paid on the work they do so that is what the BA**ID DID AT MY EXPENSE.
by the time I change dentist it was to late.
anyway why do you guys think we British have rotten teefs??
its just as bad in the USA as else where, I have a few friends in their 60's that still have their own teefs.
I was just unlucky to have a dentist who was known as the butcher of marske(a little town not far from me).
the mothers would not take their children to him.later years I got told he was struck off for that reason.
I've never had a new filling in 29 years since I changed dentist, only the old ones replaced.
my new dentist then said what on earth has he done to your teeth ....BAD FILLINGS.............................

I was only young them days and didn't know better.
I was always ill after I've visited him and had to go and have a lay down.
my wife used to call me wimp,but once I changed my old dentist and went to my wife dentist what a transformation..
no more torturing with drills etc even to this day I'm sure he watered down the cocaine because I felt every thing .
from leaving school till I was 28 years old I stayed with him and in that time he managed to ruin most of my teeth.
when I st went to my wife dentist I had to have several corrections fillings and this was done over a couple of weeks.
after my 1st couple of fillings ,I came home and I worked on my car and when my wife came home..
she was shocked to see me outside as she was expecting me to be in bed.
yep that bugger got away with it and probably be dead now.

And to think we are fighting socialized medicine in the US!
I bet a lot more people would go to the dentist if they knew that they could get Cocaine... watered down or not :)

not sure what it is but let say its a local anesthetic injection:p

problem solved getcha selfa ona of these!!!

manblackcorset2.jpg

This may be asking a little much but I have also been looking at the 800gs for the ergonomics and the extra power. I am afraid that my tall and wide frame may look a little silly on the nc, do any of you 6'1+ guys have any pics of yourselves on the bike? Are there any cramp issues with the relatively low seat height on long trips for someone our height?

Need highway pegs to extend the legs, and everyone puts a better seat on the NC700. That is it, highway pegs and more comfortable seat, and you are off and running. Later you will get a tall windshield.

I'm 6'1 with ~35" inseam. I added 30mm lowering pegs which drop my knees down about an inch. I now have highway pegs and they are great for long rides.

8894259672_b4e32023fe_c.jpg

10012332785_1205330b24_c.jpg

Things I did for more comfort which you may want to look at doing: lowering pegs, highway pegs, Rox handlebar risers, seat slope mod and I added a 1/4inch layer of foam or get an aftermarket/custom seat, tall windscreen. Those simple changes and the bike is comfortable for all day riding.

Back