• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello all

mercymercyred

Reaction score
Visit site
My name is Gareth I live in Devon England and have just bought a nc700s a black one. A very new riding experience for me as I use to have a cbr600. I love the bike and hope to chat and share experiences and tech info with all the good folk on the site. I have got a few mods that I am adding in a couple of weeks. These are: A taller screen from skidmarx hopefully will help with winter riding, r&g heated grips best buy award by ride magazine, a 12v sat nav charger and a fender extender to keep crap off the cataylitic coverter at the front. Would be nice to know any advice on any other bits that have improved the bike a bit. I ride 20000 miles a year.

Welcome! These guys on this forum are top-notch, and I enjoy being here myself, learning all I can. I'm a first-time motorcyclist and these guys have welcomed me with open arms.

Welcome! These guys on this forum are top-notch, and I enjoy being here myself, learning all I can. I'm a first-time motorcyclist and these guys have welcomed me with open arms.

eh eh eh...balls carrying will earn you a "like"...
:p

Welcome and shoot your questions.
If we don't know the answer, we will dream one up....who knows what is true and what is not on the internet? Not me...
:D

Now...where did Gareth go..... a 1-post-hero?

"who knows what is true and what is not on the Internet"
I thought if it was on the Internet, It was true! Say it ain't so!

Back