• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from France.

Black Rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

I'm located in the east of France, near the German and Swiss border. Motorcycling is for me a pleasure, (I have a car provided by my company to comute to work) and I'm trying to use as less as possible my personal car for usual displacements.

I'm the happy owner of a NC700X for two months, i'ts my first medium size motorcycle, my motorcycle experience being limited on several 125 cc in the seventies (I'm aged 58), and a Honda 125 Shadow for one year before the NC. I pass my motorcycle driver license last august, and after trying a lot of models, I decided that 50HP wehre enough, the price was convincent, and the Honda dealer make me an non totaly disonest offer for my Shadow. Without forgeting the fuel consumption, approx the same than my Shadow, the ABS, stability, etc... I was very happy and confident with my125 Shadow, so a good point for Honda. I tried twice the NC alone, another time with my wife, and sign the check. Have to wait one week for the bike with Givi Trekker lugages, a little bit more for the crash bars and side lamps. The bike was equiped with the idea of long trips in the future.

I bought this motorcycle with the idea to have it for a long time and eventualy (shure !) another bike, more powered, or vintage, or off road, or I don't no what at the moment.

So I decided to join this forum I visit for a long time, I don't know exactly to explain, but here is a lot of exchange and movement. In french we say "c'est vivant". Here is energy.

Sorry for my approxymate english, I think some time I would have to ask explanations about specifical or slang expressions.

Have a nice day, here the snow is falling, so the NC is sleeping in the garage.

Blach Rider.

Hi and welcome, you have excellent riding roads where you live and I have on several occasions spent a week with my bike exploring the roads around the Colmar area up to the Alps. Planning to get back there next year if things work out. Enjoy :)

Welcome aboard! Your English is much better than my French! Merci beaucoup..............I hope you enjoy the bike as much as we all do.

Morning! From the Midwest USA. Welcome to the forum. Seeing the nc700 pop up all over the world is awesome! Glad to hear you are satisfied with the 50HP or so engine. I find it is perfect for most needs.

Bon jour!
I am from Switzerland! We are neighbours!
Welcome to the forum!
If you are in Zuerich, just drop me a text here and we can meet up!
:D

~Joe

Thanks to all !

Happy, I want to have a ride to the Gotthard Pass this spring. I will send you a mail.

-10° C/14 °F this mornnig, a lot of ice on the roads, the NC is sleeping in his garage !

B.R.

Back