• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Malta

NCMALTA

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello, my name is Rennie and I come from Malta. I currently own a Honda CBF1000, but will be definately getting my NC700X in Summer. I am trying to get as much information about the bike, so that I will know it inside out by the time I get it.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of info here. Just dig in and start to reading. I'm sure you'll find the answers your looking for. The advanced search is your friend. If you can't find something somebody here probably has an answer.

Hello, my name is Rennie and I come from Malta. I currently own a Honda CBF1000, but will be definately getting my NC700X in Summer. I am trying to get as much information about the bike, so that I will know it inside out by the time I get it.

1.jpg

smileytexan.jpg

Howdy from Texas.

00.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from SW Missouri. I did the same thing before buying my NCX. There just wasn't very much information about it then.

Hello from Nova Scotia Rennie!
I have been to Malta and I only wish I could of had my NC there instead of my right hand drive , manual transmission Peugeot rental!
Your country is beautiful, no wonder they film so many movies there. I also did not think that Nova Scotia seafood could be beat, but Malta's is every bit as good! (We'll maybe not the lobster)
Pete

Back