• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Missouri

Diamond K

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I live in SW Missouri and enjoy my toys. I am thinking of replacing my KLR 650 with a NC700X since I now have a WR250R for most of my dual sport riding. Make a couple of trip each summer to the Rockies for some alpine air. The Honda would be more of a back country highway bike with some dirt/gravel thrown in too. I am enjoying reading about everyone's bikes and what they have done with them and to them. Below is a picture of some of my toys along with picture of some off road trails in CO with my wife. Mark

]
Moccasin_Gap_001.jpg
0803141706.jpg

Thanks robnpat for the welcome. I see you and I share else something too, flying. I have been flying for 30 years and keep a Cessna 182 hangered at El Dorado Springs (87K)

Thanks robnpat for the welcome. I see you and I share else something too, flying. I have been flying for 30 years and keep a Cessna 182 hangered at El Dorado Springs (87K)

PPL at VIH in 1991 (April 1, no less. The FAA DPE had fun with me that day :p ).

Welcome from Sallisaw, OK. Love your toys, I too had a Cessna for years. Sold the plane, way too busy and too many toys.

Thanks for the warm welcome, ya'all! Still on the fence about giving up the KLR. I just need to go ride the NC700. I have set on them and like how they feel but I will need to do a test ride before my final decision. I don't intend to buy a new one since I can find a used one at a reasonable price. So I have put off asking to ride a new one at the dealer in SGF. I may have to do it any how it they don't get in a used one. Mark

Back