• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from Portugal!

filipesa

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Hi there!

My name is Filipe Sá, I'm from Porto, Portugal, and I have a NC700XA since last July.

At this moment, the motorcycle goes with almost 7500km (4600 miles) and average fuel consumption is about 4,0 l/100km (72 MPG).

I've equipped the NC700XA with Hepco&Becker crash bars, Givi Trekker side and topcase, DIY fog lights, Danmoto JISU exhaust and few minor gadgets.

The experience with this motorcycle have been excellent! The aerodynamic protection is not enough for highway driving (my height is 1.85m), and I get many air turbulence over 130-140 kph (80-87mph). But the NC700X is great on national and secondary roads, as well as in urban traffic.

I've just ordered the Puig windscreen extender (model 4717W) and I hope it will improve the comfort at higher speeds. :)

In my wish list I've a carter protector and heated grips... that's all, I suppose. :)

I'll post some pictures, and you can peek my logbook on my Youtube channel.

With few days... just wearing topcase and Honda tall screen
Foto 10.jpg

Almost done, but still with factory exhaust
Foto 16.jpg

Riding near Coimbra
Foto 17.jpg

Riding in Ponte de Lima
Foto 18.jpg

Hi there!

My name is Filipe Sá, I'm from Porto, Portugal, and I have a NC700XA since last July.

At this moment, the motorcycle goes with almost 7500km (4600 miles) and average fuel consumption is about 4,0 l/100km (72 MPG).

I've equipped the NC700XA with Hepco&Becker crash bars, Givi Trekker side and topcase, DIY fog lights, Danmoto JISU exhaust and few minor gadgets.

The experience with this motorcycle have been excellent! The aerodynamic protection is not enough for highway driving (my height is 1.85m), and I get many air turbulence over 130-140 kph (80-87mph). But the NC700X is great on national and secondary roads, as well as in urban traffic.

I've just ordered the Puig windscreen extender (model 4717W) and I hope it will improve the comfort at higher speeds. :)

In my wish list I've a carter protector and heated grips... that's all, I suppose. :)

I'll post some pictures, and you can peek my logbook on my Youtube channel.

With few days... just wearing topcase and Honda tall screen
Almost done, but still with factory exhaust
Riding near Coimbra
Riding in Ponte de Lima

2.jpg

Welcome from Texas. Love the picture with 3 little Indians (NC7's) in a row!

smileycamera.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Back