• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello from San Luis Obispo, Ca

Craig92DA9

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone! A little about myself.. Well, I have been fixing cars since I was 16 and now am a certified auto tech. I drive an Acura Integra that at the very least you could say I have ' made my own' over the years =), and I find it only fitting that my new bike shares a chassis with Hondas new Integra (though I much prefer my X to the scooter) I feel I've come full circle somehow, ha ha. I contribute my knowledge as much as possible in the team-Integra.net forum and I hope to be able to do the same here, especially since our motor is much like a cars engine. However I'm sure there will not be too many failures that require diagnosis for quite a while, I mean hey, it's a Honda! I am certainly looking forward to making this bike my own as well, I would love to see some carbon fiber on the bike (I'm a CF junkie) but nothing is really out there yet. I'm considering making some of my own carbon fiber parts, but its something I haven't done before so I am a little hesitant. I am also toying with the idea of some custom LED's In the faux air intakes (I can't stand faux anything, I mean you have it or you don't right?). Anyway hello again to everyone, I hoped can contribute to this wonderful international forum!

Last edited:
Back