• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello!

nebraskagirl

Reaction score
Visit site
:p. Super excited as I am getting a NC700X soon-- ordering it in a few weeks! I am signed up for a motorcycle safety course in Andover, KS over Memorial Day and I am now looking for gear! Any suggestions welcome! I am crazy about the color pink and that will be the first mod to b bike--hot pink something!

Welcome. Well then, get the black NC and pink anything will look great on it. Even if you just start with a little pink and add more and more.

Thank you for the welcome. My car is black w hot pink racing stripes and it makes me smile every day so I want my bike to match. Know it's silly, but at my age you do what you want!

Welcome Nebraskagirl. Were the roads in Nebraska too curvy so you moved to Kansas? I rode across Nebraska once on Rt. 80 and enjoyed all five curves in 400+ miles. ;) Good luck with the new NCX and with the MSF course.

Welcome from the Finger Lakes!

Ah, Kansas,,,,Rode across your fine state in the late 70's on a cross country ride. So damn hot I actually started hallucinating! Swear to dog I saw prairie lobsters sidewinding on the side of the road!:cool:

LOL! I get lost here in SEK all the time because the roads aren't all laid out on grids. In Nebraska, or at least the area I'm from, it didn't matter what road you took, as long as you headed in the general direction you would end up where you wanted to. I am looking forward to exploring back roads and getting lost on my new bik, though! Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome! i am loving my NC. if you are looking for great gear FirstGear has great womens gear. i also have a fabulous Alpinestars mesh jacket that is black, white and pink. AVG Lady Aura kevlar jeans are awesome. I have found TCX T-Lily goretex boots to be the best pair of boots i've ever had. image.jpg

Back