• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Helmet Preview: The New Shoei Neotec II

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Choosing not to rest on their laurels, Shoei has taken an already excellent modular helmet design in the popular Neotec (see our review) and made it even more worth our hard earned dollars in the new Neotec II. Features and Benefits Multi-Purpose Utility The Neotec II is touted as the premier, multi purpose helmet by ...
The post Helmet Preview: The New Shoei Neotec II appeared first on Web Bike World.

More...

Never owned a Shoei but those that do swear by them. At the same time, for me, I ain't paying $800 for a lid!

I've owned many brands over the years and I finally found one this summer that is THE MOST comfortable helmet I've ever owned...a $50 Bilt 3/4 helmet!!! Love that thing! I also recently purchase a Bilt modular with built-in Sena for $230. It's a nice helmet and for the price, with the Sena installed, it's hard to beat. Yes, it's noisy but I put some Surefire ear plugs in and it does the trick!

I'm not knocking Shoei as I know they are top of the line. Just too expensive for me.

I have the original Neotec.
The pinlock works, but it does have to be replaced occasionally.
I have trouble remembering which way is open and which closed on the chin vent.
On the head vents pushing the levers to the middle opens them. THAT I can remember.

I have to put in word for the GMAX GM54S.
Modular helmet with adjustable sun shade.
I like putting the shade halfway down so i can see the instruments clearly.
Regular price (Jan. 2018) is $166.
You can find it on ebay for $114 (new) if you look.

I added this to next years Christmas list. I like my Scorpion EXO, but the wind noise over 60mph is too much even after ear plugs.

My XL fits in the 2015 frunk if you turn it so the face is forward. It is tight.
I think L and XL use the same shell.

My size small Neotec won't fit in the frunk with the Sena base plate installed and the 20S unit removed. I don't think many/any FF or modulars would fit with a Sena or Cardo installed. The fit is just too tight.

My new Shoei Neotec 2 with built-in Sena SRL and Shoei 5 year warranty. The helmet fits like no other, including my Schuberth and Nolan lids. Money well spent. I think ;)
455d27639c6be0636934747f4c500686.jpg

Back