• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hepko-Becker skidplate

Inroads

Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered one thru Moto-Machines but they’re back ordered 3 weeks.

I like how they look and 5mm thick !! Also about $100 cheaper than SW Motech.

SW Motech price increases are bumping themselves off my list lately.Too pricey.

Last edited:
Just ordered one thru Moto-Machines but they’re back ordered 3 weeks.

I like how they look and 5mm thick !! Also about $100 cheaper than SW Motech.

SW Motech price increases are bumping themselves off my list lately.Too pricey.

LOL I was told 3 weeks 4 weeks ago, now they are telling you 3 more weeks. Maybe its time to cancel and pay a few more dollars from accessory international.

Last edited:
Interesting you would say that,I called accessories international earlier and they told me the same 3 week wait.

Makes me think their supplier is Moto Machines.

Moto Mchines was getting an order in today or tomorrow but they had all been spoken for.

Not really, still took them a month to ship something they show in stock, and still don't show out of stock on their website, when they are still outta stock.

^^^^ just bring it to their attention.Maybe an honest mistake on their part.

FWIW,I ordered a skidplate yesterday and it shipped yesterday.I got lucky.

Hey Booblinker maybe your right on about Moto Machines.....after receiving an email that my skid plate had been sent out today

now....I get an email saying that was in error and that I’m looking at 1-2 weeks.....go figure.....

Hey Booblinker maybe your right on about Moto Machines.....after receiving an email that my skid plate had been sent out today

now....I get an email saying that was in error and that I’m looking at 1-2 weeks.....go figure.....

Well I hope I don't get that E-mail, especially since USPS say shipping label created, item not yet shipped, or something along those lines. Im an easy going guy, if they changed the website to say *out of stock* I would have been more than happy to wait, even if it was longer than they said it would be. But the fact that nothing says out of stock on their sire make me thing they are shady, a lot of people won't bother canceling once the item is ordered if they are told it will be shipped. Bait and switch I guess. I am about done with online ordering, problem is I can't but things like this locally.

Back