• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Here I am.

You'll really like the "frunk" and it'll at least give you a place for your helmet when you get to work. Without bags the bike is very slim and on the center stand it'll fit behind a car in the garage really nicely.

I think the low center of gravity is undersold on this bike. As a newer rider it gives me much greater confidence going into corners. Coming from more experience and a sport bike this might not have as much impact on you, but it makes the bike a joy IMO. And it makes it a breeze to move around the garage when needed also. Feels lighter than it is.

Well, now I've done it. I found a used, but flawless, 2012 at a dealer about 100 miles away. I'm now the proud owner of this NC and I think I'm in love:

Q14wmHSD

After riding 100 miles back home I'm completely happy with the purchase so far. The bike is much smoother than my CBR and the posture is definitely more comfortable. I'll be picking up a touring windshield as my first purchase, but other than that, very happy so far.

Last edited:
Awesome, and welcome Challenged ! :cool:

"...'cause remember, no matter where you go, there you are."

-Buckaroo Banzai

Congrats! I did the same thing(Bought a barely used 2012) and never looked back. I recently took a 3400 mile vacation in July and it was a joy to travel on(I added the full compliment of Honda hard bags). I added a Cee Baileys 22" windshield with Bruundt brackets and Dales Nut plates and its fantastic. The new National Cycle Vee stream looks great too so thats worth a look.

I rode the NC to the DMV this morning to register it since I purchased it out of state. "Unfortunately" there was an issue with the Title that was provided to me by the dealer, so I actually had to drive back to the dealer again today. That's 8 hours of motorcycle riding in just two days, six of those on my new NC. Besides having to ride through a driving rain without my raingear, I'm still very happy with the way the bike performs.

That said, I picked up a Saddlemen seat-pad while I was at the dealer, along with a Cramp-Buster. I probably would have bought a touring windshield as well since there's a crazy amount of bugs out right now, but he didn't have any in stock. The cramp-buster was absolutely worth buying and the dealer did feel sorry for me, so he gave me a sweet deal on the Saddlemen pad, which was nice. My butt is sore from riding so much in just two days, so it was hard to determine how much I like the seat-pad, but I will say that I was actually able to stay seated the whole way back home and on all the other rides I had to stand up on the pegs a few times due to comfort issues, so I guess it helped. One last point is that I checked my fuel usage during my trip and I got almost exactly 70MPG; awesome.

Last edited:
Back