• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hi from Los Angeles

LA_NC700X

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone,

My name is Sunny and I live in Los Angeles area. Been riding for quite some times and went through quite a few bikes... Currently own a 09 Kawasaki Versys...

I have been looking, reading and waiting for NC to come out and yes... It's finally here and I am planning to buy one as soon as I sell my Kawasaki Versys... Hopefully this weekend.

I buy bikes and ride them for a few years and sell them, not that there is anything wrong with them, just like to have a new ride...

Wondering what kind of price are you guys paying for yours? OTD price... Thanks...

I was quoted $8300 OTD from mid-city motorsports in paramount (near the 605/105/5). I did not negotiate at all, but just casually asked for the price. If you haggled, i'm sure the price can come down some, although I don't know how much.

Anyone else got a better price in the Los Angeles Metro area??

Peter

Just paid $4400 + $400 TLR from private party. 12V outlet and center stand incl. 5280 MI W/ original tyres. Looking for Cheap side case setup.

Back