• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hi - Just bought a used NC700X, new to forum

Gibsito

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been here a few times looking up info on the bike and appreciate all the information everyone's shared here, especially on the confusing issue of cases and mounting hardware. Just ordered some from Motostorm.it. Thanks to all who have shared their experiences with that.

It's a 2014, solid black. I've owned it for 3 weeks but only got my first ride on it yesterday (other than the original test ride). Love it, love it, love it, looking forward to many happy miles on it.

3 weeks in the garage and just first ride ??? come on, what's wrong :p

[...especially on the confusing issue of cases and mounting hardware...]

I wouldn't call it confusing. More accurately, it might be a little overwhelming because of all the choices available but it's much better to have too many choices than none.

Welcome to the group!

Last edited:
Thanks all - glad to have found this forum.

Welcome aboard, it's a great bike that looks best in black - of course mine being black has nothing to do with my opinion. :)

Ha ha. Truth be told, I was hoping to find a red one. I saw one black/silver one listed but it was over 400 miles from me, so never saw it. Then this black one showed up. Honestly, I think they all look great. Here's a rather fuzzy photo of mine:

Right side1.jpg

3 weeks in the garage and just first ride ??? come on, what's wrong :p

Ha ha, yeah, it was killing me. Actually I dropped it off at the dealer right after buying it to get the recall issues taken care of, and while it was there went on a camping trip for a couple of weeks.

Back