• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hit a new animal yesterday

Glad you came out of that one worse for wear.
Your helmet may feel a little looser which will reduce its' effectiveness if another impact happens.

My flip-face Shoei took a hard hit in 2015 and is a little loose. (Had a $32,000 Life Flight that day). The clear shield is out of production now so may get myself another one for Christmas.
Blood Skies Green Lights.

Last edited:
Glad you came out to that no worse for wear.
Your helmet may feel a little looser which will reduce its' effectiveness if another impact happens.

My flip-face Shoei took a hard hit in 2015 and is a little loose. (Had a $32,000 Life Flight that day). The clear shield is out of production now so may get myself another one for Christmas.
Blood Skies Green Lights.
I always wondered who ends up paying for those overpriced helicopter rides, not to mention shipping the sometimes-mangled bike somewhere.

I always wondered who ends up paying for those overpriced helicopter rides, not to mention shipping the sometimes-mangled bike somewhere.
My son got a 30 grand helicopter ride. Insurance wound up taking care of 90%.

If I remember right, insurance paid all of the 20 minute flight. My partner says it was $33K.

( In 2015 a DOT road stripe contractor spilled reflective (sand) bead into a 12 degree slope hairpin R/H turn into the tire track).
(I was traveling about 10 MPH but hit so hard it knocked me out).

Last edited:
If I remember right, insurance paid all of the 20 minute flight. My partner says it was $33K.

(A DOT road stripe contractor spilled reflective (sand) bead into a 12 degree slope hairpin R/H turn into the tire track).
(I was traveling about 10 MPH but hit so hard it knocked me out).
Road crews rarely think about the bikes, they paved a local street in this little town but didn't raise a manhole, so it sat about 5-6" low and I hit it with the NC and bottomed the forks out. Plus, my back is still recovering from hitting a bump on my snowmobile. After a month of everyone hitting it, they made a ramp out of asphalt on one side of it, and a week later they finally filled the whole thing with asphalt. They make extension rings for those manholes......duh.

Traveling at night one will notice the white stripe in a relatively sharp turn, is gray in the turn, meaning when it was striped the machine dump the beads OFF the paint line.
The nozzles need to be closer together. I told my lawyer money was not the issue; redesigning their equipment is.

I lead an anti fraud program for the third largest insurer in the nation. Emergency air ambulance services are covered in the no surprises act. You can read about it here. God willing none of us will have to invoke this new consumer/patient protection.

wihttps://www.cms.gov/files/document/a274577-1a-training-1-balancing-billingfinal508.pdf

I lead an anti fraud program for the third largest insurer in the nation. Emergency air ambulance services are covered in the no surprises act. You can read about it here. God willing none of us will have to invoke this new consumer/patient protection.

wihttps://www.cms.gov/files/document/a274577-1a-training-1-balancing-billingfinal508.pdf
Is that federal or state mandated?

Back