• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda nc 700/750 usability. Scooter or motorcycle ?

darkshvein

Reaction score
Visit site
Good evening.
Question not about engine!
I want migrate from maxiscooter to motorcycle. Maybe my driving skills not so good, but I do not like plastic damages. Sometines I move to offroad. This is so expensive in repair. Motorcycle have no same issue...
Also I want ask, integra 700/750 scooter have stock accesories option for falldown protection, frame protectors or better - crashbars?
But I am not sure in motorcycle nc700s wind protection.
I worry, that on highway in long road legs protection willl not sufficient on motorcycle. Especially for second number.
Who driving on both? Can you tell comparison about wind protection, intergra vs NC7XXs motorcycles? And please tell about comfort experince for long distance. Trips with passenger.

And Seems, this is first case in motorcycles history, when motorcycle cargo space larger, than scooter )))

Last edited:
I understand You are from Turkey. If so, perhaps You are aware of the X-Adv. It has basically the same chassis and engine as the NC750X. The X-Adv has better long distance capabilities than the NC, and it also has better weather protection. I currently own an X-Adv and previously owned a NC700X. Neither of these bikes are any more competent offroad than any other road bike. If You have any questions please come back.

Good, thanks.
X-Adv pretty bike, but crazy out from my budget.
Also, I will wait feedback for nc7x0s users, how they're feeling from long road trips.

Good, thanks.
X-Adv pretty bike, but crazy out from my budget.
Also, I will wait feedback for nc7x0s users, how they're feeling from long road trips.

Yes the cost of the X-Adv is substantial. The NC750X is ok for long trips. On my former NC700X I once did 800kms in a day. I understand that the seat of the NC750X is much improved. It should be better. It is a very good bike and the other advantage is very good fuel consumption.

We don’t have many S riders on the forum. I am not one, either. However, the S is a naked style motorcycle, Judging from the small wind screen, and lack of any fairing, one would expect the S’s wind protection to be minimal compared to a maxi scooter. People do tour extensively with the NC7x0X, but even it requires modifications for long ride comfort.

Well, I want choose nc700s, because he lower, than 700x. My wife have small height, and I want for her bike driving proceed comfortly. But, look like your commentaries, this is Bad compromise for travels.

Back