• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda NC700x - Houston Texas and surrounding area buyers

I purchased mine from Mancuso and got it for $7600 OTD. That was with the bike at "factory pricing". After calling EVERY Honda dealer in the area (all the way out to Beaumont and Conroe) they were the cheapest, sometimes by a far margin (I'm looking at you Honda of Houston). There isn't going to be much wiggle room at that price, as most of the dealers wouldn't budge at all from the $6999 tag.

I'm with ya tweak, I really wanted to buy from Honda of Houston, as they are very close to home, allowed me the test ride. After the test ride, salesman told me $8200 OTD!!! That was bare, no options! I went back a few days later after calling (price shopping) around to give him one more shot...he missed by $225.00. Bought mine from Cycle Shack North in Conroe $7473.99 OTD. That price was on a cold call, Keith honored it upon my arrival with no tricks or pressure and was very easy to deal with. The bike and all paperwork was ready when I got there, it took me longer deciding which helmet then it did to buy the bike! I also purchased a Shoei Qwest helmet and ordered a rear carrier, brackets and a center stand, all of which they discounted 10%. I guess I will drop by Honda of Houston to buy some gloves and an oil filter...oh well...

Last edited:
I test drove at Maxim at Allen,TX and wanted to give them the deal. After the test drive, the price given was $8000 OTD. I went home did some price research and offered $7000OTD and was declined. Later called around all DFW area and found the best price I could get was $7680 OTD from Cycle Center of Denton. Called Shawnee in OK (3 hour drive from DFW) for $6399+$10 lien fee @ 1.99% APR. Spent about $85 on gas and trailer rental to pick it up. I will be paying around $485 in taxes and fees to register it in Texas. Total about $6980.00 OTD

I had considered the Shawnee deal also, saw it on Ebay. There is another one in Arkansas same price also. That is the best deal going on them if you live within a reasonable distance. After fuel, hotel,food and drive time it just did not make sense for me. Congratulations on making a GREAT DEAL on your new bike!

Got mine at Mancuso too, they sure know how to sell a motorcycle, customer service and a great price. (test drive too)

Careful with the Service Department. Several here have compained about shotty workmanship, although I never had any issues with them.

Back