• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Honda OEM Luggage Questions

Kddub

Reaction score
Visit site
My 2012 came with the Honda OEM top box. I now want to add the side cases (panniers). I am really confused on exactly what additional mounting parts I need. I THINK I need 0873-MGS-A30 (mounting brackets) but I am wondering if 0874-MGS-A30 (carrier and saddlebag stay??) hasn't already been installed since I have the OEM top box. Am I missing anything? Any assistance from comments, reviews, links to good prices etc would be appreciated. Not for nothing but I LOVE this forum!

Thanks for you and your able assistants review - I’ve also got the honda OEM luggage fitted to my integra however I’ve chosen to purchase the givi inner bags for both topbox and panniers - useful when utilising air bnb accommodation in faraway places - no removal of hard luggage just have the porter carry the inner bags to your room 74B9B3C4-12D2-4581-BCB4-7C1908B3E2A6.jpeg13AC3D61-7ABC-44BB-934D-336AF3BF279C.jpeg

Back