• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

hoping to make the jump

bode61

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all. I am a disabled rider with some paralysis in my left hand and I wear AFO braces on my legs. Been this way since I was 17. Am 52 now. Have been riding motos for years. Started with hondamatics and suzukimatics then went to a custom bike with foot clutch and suicide shifter (too damn scary). Jumped to a suzuki sv650 with a pingle shifter and efm auto clutch. Found the Ridley motorcycles and rode one for about two years but it was just not my style. Now I ride an aprilia mana 850. love it and will keep it but am looking at picking up a nc700x dct as well. Hoping to find one in my neck of the woods.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Thanks for all the info that everyone is posting on this site.

bode

That is awesome! Glad to hear that you persevered through your disability and get to enjoy riding. I think the DCT will work out pretty dang well for you. Be sure to let us know when you get it and any interesting adaptations to the bike that you make. It could be pretty insightful for the rest of us.

welcome bode from ol blighty I'm sure you will be delighted with the ncx.
good on you for your perseverance and determination to continue to ride bikes. john

Back