• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

how compares yamaha xj6 to nc700x?

K

kc2ine

I was testing yamaha too before i have ordered honda and althought not a bad bike but i couldn't feel the character plus fuel consumtion scared me off,
I mean my awd car uses less... anybody considered xj6 ?

I thought I remembered that at one time Yamaha used XJ as a model designation. I just looked it up and couldn't find an XJ6 but they did make an XJ600. At any rate if that's what the OP had in mind, the answer is that the NC700X is a lot newer. Looks like the XJ was the predecessor of the Seca models and haven't been produced in over 15 years.

Is the XJ6 (FZ-07) the little sister of the MT-09? Twin cylinder high torque and 75hp but man that bike is tiny.

XJ6

2014-Yamaha-XJ6-EU-Midnight-Black-Studio-002.jpg

FZ-07

2015_MT-07_BWC1_CA_1.png

Last edited:
I was testing yamaha too before i have ordered honda and althought not a bad bike but i couldn't feel the character plus fuel consumtion scared me off,
I mean my awd car uses less... anybody considered xj6 ?

You list your location as US, but I'm thinking this isn't so? I think this may be causing some little bit of confusion and you may not be getting the best replies to some of your questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the XJ6 (FZ-07) the little sister of the MT-09? Twin cylinder high torque and 75hp but man that bike is tiny.

that's the one but it is 4 cylinder engine 57kW and it's not smaller then nc700x, in fact the're very similar in feel when I test it.

Back