• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How many miles/km in a single day?

Soarezito

Reaction score
Visit site
What is your record on a single day?

Mine is from last December, 1.045km starting 6am arriving 5pm.

In 3 days the tour was 2.500km long

Last edited:
My first ride more that 20-30 miles was 440 miles - before the seat slope mod last Summer. My a$$ was sore for a few days.

The longest ride in a day on the NC700X was 1054 miles about 18 hours. My longest ride in a single day on a bike was just over 1500 miles in less than 22 hours. That ride was part of a 9 day 6500 mile ride but it was on another type of motorcycle.

You'll probably get a fair number of answers that are just over 1000 miles in 24 hours. For details on why someone would do that, go to IBA - World's Toughest Motorcycle Riders and read about the Saddlesore 1000. This ride is the minimum ride required to earn membership in the Iron Butt Association, which is why I did that ride a few years back. :)

A little over 950 km's. Stock seat. No butt soreness, but I did need to stretch my knees/legs out a few times. I would have appreciated some alternative pegs forward of the stock ones, as a brief change up every once in a while. Not enough to go the Harley chopper big ol' highway pegs look though. I'm thinking of fabbing something a lot more subtle and aesthetically pleasing. (for my tastes)

730-740 miles in a day, followed by another day of the same length. I had my custom seat and was really in riding shape at the time, so it wasn't horrible. Except that it was a last minute detour from a coastal trip over the continental divide...got a bit chilly.

Only 545 miles for me. Air hawk and forward foot pegs made it a breeze. Could have done more but that was the location for food , beer and sleeping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

157 mi/252 km. May not sound like much but this is when I went to look at and buy the bike. I had not ridden a two-wheeler in some 40 years - I bought the bike and rode it home in 40° temperature in fog and mist and at night, got home about midnight. That ride seemed to go on forever!

After I totaled my bike, I bought it back from ins. and had it fixed. I got to spend an extra week in N.Georgia with nowhere to go and no way to get there.
After it was fixed, I walked 4 miles to pick it up, rode it back to the hotel and loaded it and rode 660 miles home (that's my record).
The stock seat is c-rap for an 11 hour day. I'm 6'2" and will probably get some kind of highway pegs for long trips.
I was tired but have no doubt I could do the SS1000 on the NC. I took a 2 hour lunch during the day

I rode 1125 miles, 1800 km, in 23.5 hours once. I'd do it again. I will do it again. I am certain of that.

No big mileage days on this bike, not yet anyway. I completed the Minuteman 1000 in 2008 on a Honda Silver Wing scooter. I made it back to the starting point after 23 hours and 38 minutes. I got lost a couple of times and made the near Did Not Finish error of taking my time and getting off at the right exit number (18) in the wrong state, Connecticut, one state short of where I needed to be, Massachusetts.

I did a BBG on my Silverwing back in 2011 (1520 miles in 23 hrs 59 minutes and 27 seconds). I did my minuteman 1k also on my Silverwing in 2012. I made the mistake of taking my rest bonus at HQ, woke up, then realized I had just lost 25k points cos the rest bonus for that year had to be taken at least 50 miles AWAY from HQ. Went from top 10 to 25. Are you doing any other rallies to prep for summer?

I did a BBG on my Silverwing back in 2011 (1520 miles in 23 hrs 59 minutes and 27 seconds). I did my minuteman 1k also on my Silverwing in 2012. I made the mistake of taking my rest bonus at HQ, woke up, then realized I had just lost 25k points cos the rest bonus for that year had to be taken at least 50 miles AWAY from HQ. Went from top 10 to 25. Are you doing any other rallies to prep for summer?

I haven't thought about it much this year. I just want to get on the bike and GO!

No big mileage days on this bike, not yet anyway. I completed the Minuteman 1000 in 2008 on a Honda Silver Wing scooter. I made it back to the starting point after 23 hours and 38 minutes.
I ran the 2014 MM1000 on the NC and made it back to the starting point 24 hours, 21 minutes and 949 miles later...
Why was I late? Had a difficult time finding that elusive 1 pint of Grade A Farm Stand Maple Syrup. Felt pretty proud of myself as I placed it on the scoring table....Only to find out that ah, Connecticut Grade A Farm Stand Maple Syrup didn't count :-(

Note to self: READ the bonus requirements C-A-R-E-F-U-L-L-Y !

BTW, registration is now open: mm1k main

Can't afford it. Can barely afford the IBR. Why I'm also doing Cape Fear and Mason Dixon is beyond me lol. I'm also running my own rally on May 2nd. 8 hr rally.

Back