• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

how many??????????

johnakay

Site Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
this'll get ya thinking. over 100,000 miles for an NC700s!

Year: 2012 Mileage: 100,161
Engine Size: 670 Manufacturer: Honda
Start Type: Electric start Model: NC
Drive Type: Chain Type: Chopper/Cruiser
Previous owners (excl. current): 0 Colour: White
Extra Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Immobiliser Fuel: Petrol
V5 Registration Document: Present

Honda NC 700 s | eBay

Cool! I don't know the conventions there: When it lists "mileage," that means people will list the miles, not km, correct?

Listed as a "chopper/cruiser" lol

It could be a licensing/insurance thing. Having my NC registered as a "touring/cruiser" saves me $59/ month compared to a comparable "sport bike". If I could convince them it was "dual purpose/other" I could save an additional $18/ month. I have no idea if it's the same in the UK.

Mine only has 23,000 km, so it has lots of life left.

It could be a licensing/insurance thing. Having my NC registered as a "touring/cruiser" saves me $59/ month compared to a comparable "sport bike". If I could convince them it was "dual purpose/other" I could save an additional $18/ month. I have no idea if it's the same in the UK.

Mine only has 23,000 km, so it has lots of life left.

When I first got my bike in 2014 Progressive quoted me an annual fee of $600+ for the NC. They said the bike was classified as a sport bike. I went with Dairyland for $340 a year for two bikes, the NC and my son's CB500X.

When I first got my bike in 2014 Progressive quoted me an annual fee of $600+ for the NC. They said the bike was classified as a sport bike. I went with Dairyland for $340 a year for two bikes, the NC and my son's CB500X.

Gico 300 a year , but I payed less for my 1300 interstate as they think a NC is a sport bike ???

Surely OCR has over 100,000 miles on his NC ?
Last I heard it was just under 100,000 miles then his knee surgeries and now all of his posts are about his new Africa Twin Queenie. I'm going to hit 50,000 miles by the end of the week and my 2012 NC700X is just as "strong" as the day I got it with 5,000 on the odometer

Back