• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

How to hop a curb

I say get a skid plate to be safe or just avoid it at all costs. Which for me is easy I just have to stop riding like a jack ass lol

the bottom of my skid plate is beat up, from going up and down curbs, without it watch the cat, and oil pan, they brake easy. dale

Horribly lazy moi hasn't installed his wonderful H.B.P skidplate yet :)o:rolleyes:) but I was very surprised how easily I scraped the keel and clacked the centrestand mount, while gently going over a small hillock a while back. :eek:

Not just curb hopping, but something else to consider is "breakover angle"

Horribly lazy moi hasn't installed his wonderful H.B.P skidplate yet :)o:rolleyes:) but I was very surprised how easily I scraped the keel and clacked the centrestand mount, while gently going over a small hillock a while back. :eek:

Not just curb hopping, but something else to consider is "breakover angle"

I've had my new tires and quite a bit of electric mods waiting on the shelf to do, but I'll be installing my skid plate the day I get it!

I've had my new tires and quite a bit of electric mods waiting on the shelf to do, but I'll be installing my skid plate the day I get it!

It's like Christmas morning and you *know* you got something really cool, when you go to open it, lol :D

Back