• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hurt Report

And yet I can’t stop people from buying matte black helmets and camo hoodie riding jackets…
On a grey, cloudy day, the matte black helmet and camo hoodie will help you be invisible on American Honda’s only color choice for the Transalp, matte black.

56A70470-2826-4A4F-AA15-935A39FC4944.jpeg

And yet I can’t stop people from buying matte black helmets and camo hoodie riding jackets…
Black goes with everything and most folks don’t think any more about the gear. I spent years on this before conspicuity became my focus. Besides what’s the point of riding if you don’t look awesome.

Black goes with everything and most folks don’t think any more about the gear. I spent years on this before conspicuity became my focus. Besides what’s the point of riding if you don’t look awesome.
It's believed in some circles a rider's black gear stems from the long dusters and chaps that riders wore to camouflage the oil and grease stains from their early 20th century steel horses - thus predating the "bad boy" image popularized in the 1950s by Marlon Brando in the Wild Ones movie.

It's believed in some circles a rider's black gear stems from the long dusters and chaps that riders wore to camouflage the oil and grease stains from their early 20th century steel horses - thus predating the "bad boy" image popularized in the 1950s by Marlon Brando in the Wild Ones movie.
I believe that’s where it originated but I think the reason folks wear it today is because of that bad boy image

Was watching a youtube channel recently and the fastest age group for fatalities is riders over 60-70 year old at least here in the USA. Additionally, living in a "seasonal" climate, takes a while for sleepy car drivers to acclimate to motorcycles. I've experienced this for more than 60 years riding with probably over 200,000 miles. While at the same time mc riders need to re-learn some road skills after winter.

Back