• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I done it.

G

glenbo

I just came back from the dealer after signing the purchase order for the only manual transmission bike they had, they're going to put on the heated grips and accessory outlet and I'll pick it up either Thursday or Friday since the weather is horrible here today through Wednesday night. All the other accessories (and I bought all of them) are supposed to be in Friday and I'll install them with a friend. Only delay is the larger windshield, it's on back order and they don't know when it will be in. I also bought a service manual for $80!

I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised at the acceleration and braking, and the tire grip was outstanding on wet pavement. It was raining a lot earlier, just a light sprinkle while I was riding, no slippage at all under brisk acceleration and brake. And I got nowhere near the rev limiter. Now all I have to do is get used to the riding position. And order a couple of other things, too. Even the boss is happy with it.

Sweet!! Mancuso South I assume since you are in San Leon? That's where I bought my bike, I'm in Webster. I'll keep a look out for you, haven't seen another NC in our neck of the woods.

Thanks, everyone. And yes, Jimmy, I got it at Mancuso. Good price, big discount on accessories. I did see another NC at the Walgreen's in Dickinson a couple of weeks ago. Just finished ordering on eBay a fender extender and rear hugger, now have to find a source for handguards that I can like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I missed your post yesterday so late congratulations are in order. What a feeling to have "done it" and the anticipation of many happy miles ahead.

Thanks, everyone. And yes, Jimmy, I got it at Mancuso. Good price, big discount on accessories. I did see another NC at the Walgreen's in Dickinson a couple of weeks ago. Just finished ordering on eBay a fender extender and rear hugger, now have to find a source for handguards that I can like.

Yeah, that was probably me. I take 517 from Alvin all the way down to the water, and that Walgreens is one of my usual break spots.

Back