• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I saw a really good deal on a new NC700X in Memphis, TN

Jeff762

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Friday I was at Honda - Yamaha of Memphis, and saw a NC700X with the Honda bags for $5999. I was there picking up my new FJR1300, which was $3000 cheaper than the dealers in Oklahoma. There wasn't any hidden fees on mine, was told that they are a high volume dealer, that's how they are able to price their bikes so low.

If that $5999 is with Honda hard bags thats a smoking deal!!! My guess its plus setup Plus freight plus dealer admin fee...etc..etc..

Well I thought that too, before picking up my fjr. The only thing they add is a $90 doc fee. I got a 2013 fjr for $12,999 plus a $90 doc fee. Which is the best deal I could find in the Country

I've had more than one Honda dealer tell me that all dealers get the same price. But who knows! It would make sense to me that large volume dealers get a larger holdback or other incentive even though the "list" wholesale price is the same.

I've had more than one Honda dealer tell me that all dealers get the same price. But who knows! It would make sense to me that large volume dealers get a larger holdback or other incentive even though the "list" wholesale price is the same.

Motorcycle and cars dealer all pay the same price..........no volume pricing from the "factory". State dealer laws are very specific on this............it is and was meant to equal the playing field, the freight is also equal no matter how far the unit is ship from the port or factory.

they must be in to losing money.because if that was truely the otd price including the bags,then they were losing at least grand. high volume or not, all dealers pay the same for new bikes. i would like to see that deal. if it could be bought for that, a guy could easily buy it, and re-sell it for some extra cash.

Last edited:
what dealer is this? and where are they located? i will make a phone call tomorrow. we could dealer trade for under cost, and re-sell this for more than buying them new from honda.

he's right. that's where I bought mine. nc's aren't selling here that great. no one is tearing down the door to buy one. sport bikes and fourwheeler are big. call the sales manager Joey Bomprezzi 901-345-0088 I think you'll find that what ever the price is and dock fee will get you on you way. I wasn't there 15 minutes and gone. best buying experience I have ever had.

I did find the NC with Saddlebags on the site for $5999. GREAT DEAL but did find this on the bottom of the page:

Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title, freight and licensing and are subject to change

Back