• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Ice Field Parkway

what next

Reaction score
Visit site
005f51c3aa1393d4b4d512b48e3c5ba2.jpg
38dcb314c2f6d56583329dee1adc39c3.jpg
56a2f8e97e85961c0ae6baa4daa07f2a.jpg
2e809a7561da4e5577ccdef9a401fe42.jpg
a29812f5b4cf3646f01e977ae19f5fe2.jpg
9560fa5d32f65c44ab8688d1f881083c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
So I am just trying to catch up , been home a couple days. The first picture is Mount Robson. Nothing special except in 2007 Was on my way to Hyder Seek Rally. Had to go over the pass in a blinding snow storm we were down to a crawl just barely made it over. The rest is IceField Parkway it is just a beautiful drive

Last edited:
Nice pictures. I could not believe the force, and how fast the water runs down the moutains. No picture can show the force of this water.

Awesome pictures ... brings back great memories ... you take great pictures ..... mine I know are not as nice and are still in Canada in my top box on the wrecked bike, which I hope will be sent to me soon. The only bad part is my grandkids children (long time away I hope) may not get to see the ice fields in their glory as they are melting so fast. Comparing to pictures taken by a friend in 2001 it is scary to see how much smaller the fields are. Thanks again for great pictures.

30 years ago when we lived a few hundred miles to the north, I took my family on the bus ride that went on top of the Athabasca Glacier. Special busses with huge balloon tires. They told a story of a Canadian Army jeep that fell into a crevasse and how many years it would be until it came out the bottom. Wonder if it is getting close.

Awesome pictures ... brings back great memories ... you take great pictures ..... mine I know are not as nice and are still in Canada in my top box on the wrecked bike, which I hope will be sent to me soon. The only bad part is my grandkids children (long time away I hope) may not get to see the ice fields in their glory as they are melting so fast. Comparing to pictures taken by a friend in 2001 it is scary to see how much smaller the fields are. Thanks again for great pictures.

Send a letter return receipt requested to your insuance adjuster and the wrecker yard that has your computer and other property. This might aid your cause in getting the property back.

30 years ago when we lived a few hundred miles to the north, I took my family on the bus ride that went on top of the Athabasca Glacier. Special busses with huge balloon tires. They told a story of a Canadian Army jeep that fell into a crevasse and how many years it would be until it came out the bottom. Wonder if it is getting close.

Took that bus ride in 2008 , if you look close on left side lower half you can see a couple of those ice buggys heading out. Yes it really has shrunk just in the last 9 years the first time I saw it.

Back